ToyLog : Naoe Kanetsugu by Alter


This shall be my very 1st post for toy blog corner. Gene has some awesome collection ranging from video games , card games , anime stuff,etc. So I decided to write about them.

Im not familiar with Naoe kanetsugu by I find her really nice and attractive figure of all. So i research some info about her.

A close picture: Kanetsugu's personality is loud, clumsy , and talkative person.  She also appears to be quite dull, not comprehending the situations that she is in, often acting out when she is not supposed to. (according to wiki.com)
I totally agree about that by how she looks, and with her bright happy smile.
It's like she's so active and has tons of energy.
Her cute long twin tails is so cute! The two golden bells adds up to it.

She have lot's of details too.Even her outfit is well made. From head to toe plus her huge hammer weapon !
I also love the chains :-)

close up of the golden hammer!
See how detailed her hammer weapon is!Its quite big for her but definitely adds up to her charm! They painted her perfectly and neatly done. 


This figure is unquestionably one of my favorite from his collection.
It has a cheerful happy feels to it which really demonstrate her personality!

**********************************

Thanks for the read despite my lack of informative information.
I just enjoyed taking pictures of her.

Till next post

***********************************


No comments