foodlog: chezcora breakfast and lunch


It was an unplanned lunch we did.I finished my errands a bit early so i asked Gene if he wanted to have lunch with me. So we decided to ate at cora in sunridge mall. 

Cora is a chain store serving breakfast meals and lunch, when we arrived it was not that busy still has some vacant chair, but we waited for few minutes before being seated.

Cora has this lively cozy feeling inside, its pretty festive because of the interior.
So Gene ordered spinach and cheddar omellette

Spinach & cheddar omelette , served with roasted potatoes and toast.
He chose to have whole wheat bread.

and for mine, i picked the one with 2 eggs, roasted potatoes,toast, and BACON. I love bacons!



The food arrived not too long, the food was well presented, has good serving for the price and it comes with a slice of fresh orange too.

Gene liked,how his food turns out a lot. He said the omelette was really good, you cant taste the spinach and its cheesy. " the potato was different but it wasn't bad "
We ordered extra sausages too.The sausage tasted it was boiled before frying.
Gene seems ok with the sausage ,they're fluffy. But for me, in my opinion it tasted like those sausage we cooked at home from superstore.

As for the breads,i called his bread burnt because of how it looks like. 
(up to you to judge)
As for my meal , the bacon was good not salty and not greasy, the crunchiness and crispiness was nailed. It;s not too soft or not to hard to eat! *good job*
I'm satisfied with my food for what we had paid.I hope it was hash-browns though for the potato, but the potato wasn't bad like gene said,perhaps i was just too used having hash browns :-)

We got really full after. The service was good, server always check hows everything.
Around almost 1:00 p.m. it started to get busier, and so we took the bill and leave as gene needs to go back to work.

Overall experience was good i'm very satisfied and happy with my meal compare to the last time i went. (me didn't like the ham a bit too salty for my taste).

A good place to have some brunch sometime's ,
affordable prices too.

***************************************************

we didn't had together picture post as Genes going to be late for work.The best part is for us to spend time together even though it's short.




Cora Breakfast and Lunch on Urbanspoon

No comments