our 1st: Calgary autumn together

Autumn or fall is the season that signals the end of summer and soon start of winter. According to expert, autumn is the time of the year when most people experience S.A.D. or seasonal affective disorder.Its a type of depression that's related to season changed,that mostly start at fall and ends in winter. I myself experienced this few years ago.

Looking back , I remember enjoying this scenery alone.


When green leaves started too shed, path full of brown dead leaves. Days get shorter and the night slowly getting longer. The beauty of autumn is mesmerizing as always.


Despite knowing long cold days are coming.I am glad that living in this world i was able to experience fall.Seeing this season makes me appreciate that Life is about appreciating what is now at the very moment. We're so busy watching whats ahead for the future which we sometimes forget what we have at the very moment.

We need to slow down and relax and stop rushing. Especially during this time that it feels like everything is so fast, that I myself is trying to pace up.It is nice to have a break sometimes.
I sometimes think, that before we died or during our old days. We will remember how we have lived in this world, it's like a recap of everything. Make sure it's not boring to remember, we only live once 

Time is the most precious thing someone can give , you cant take it back.


Time is not infinite, we don't know how much we have, but one thing for sure it's slowly running.
Like those pretty leaves that falling.
I am not sure whats ahead in this life adventure.

We keep moving forward, meeting new people, opening new doors and that's how it always is.As long as you're happy never let anyone makes a decision for you. 

Keep moving forward, nobody able to live backwards.
Its more easier to look forward now,when you have someone besides you. If ever  what lies ahead didn't go to what we had planned. I am glad that i have met you and spend lots of time with you.
Everyday i learn new things, and new adventure.
I don't have much to give except for my time.:-)

SO thank you
*****************************************************************

We don't know what lies ahead, but today is whats important. 
I am glad to spend my time with you chu~~~
More adventure for us. Thank you..



698 Eau Claire Ave SW
Calgary, AB
T2P 5N4






No comments