MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Cat's Meow Five-Piece Petite Le Marc Lip Crème Collection

I was feeling down few days ago, so I decided to visit Sephora. I was looking for a new lipstick when I stumbled upon the mini lipstick set from Marc Jacob. Upon seeing it, I did'nt hesitate as knowing from my experience how good marc jacob lipstick is.

This Marc Jacobs Beauty  holiday collection features sleek prints hand-selected by Marc from his extensive fabric archive and it cost $56 cad. The set comes with a bag pouch with a silky black tassel that you can use as a clutch. The quality of the bag was very good plus the print is adorable that would be a waste not to use.



There are 5 mini lipstick inside and secured, I myself prefer a mini size one than owning a full size lipstick. A never had finish a full size one and I hope more company will create a mini version. :-)


So Marc jacobs lipstick packaging was neat . If you see that round metal thing, aside that it add's character. It  also does help lock the cover so it wont be easy for it to get open when inside your bag while travelling. Those are one of make-up accident I hated!


So here are the 5 gorgeous lipstick from the best selling shades from Marc Jacob's. It's formulated without paraben , sulfates and Phthalates  which is a big no no for make-up.

Here are the swatches. It is a 10hr approximate long hour wear lipstick which is creamy and looks hydrating when worn. Upon application it was easy smooth, pigmented and doesn't feel dry which what I love from marc jacobs lipstick.


I myself have a dry lips since living here in canada. Here I am trying out the sonic truth. I was down with a cold so a Lil bit of pink tint is good , my sister was wondering how come my lips where not dry and did not notice I was wearing a lipstick. She thought it was natural .LOL haha


No comments